Friday, January 2, 2009

Billiard Cake? Pool Cake?









Pool Table or Billiard Table? My....my......i don't really know.....never played one before.....this table is actually a creation of my own imagination.....hahaha.......did search thru internet.....looks just the same.....so what the hack aaa.......as long as you can think this looks like something alike, so considered done....kikiki.....

This cake is a request from my hubby's colleague.....she said her son admired the cake i used to make....it's done for EJ before if i am not mistaken....it has been quite a long time and he actually booked the pattern to be presented to him for his birthday......this cake is a combination of two flavours, vanilla and orange....layered with plain buttercream...as usual, i spent almost 2 hours just to finish this cake, looks simple but i really have to make sure each corners is perfectly done, a two colour tone of the table and lower cake which need careful adjustment.....fuuuhhh.....it gives me headache....

I do hope you like it birthday boy......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...