Wednesday, December 15, 2010

~A Cake With Great Mistake~


My biggest apology to Linda......I can see how disappointed Linda was......the biggest mistake ever I have made.....I did not notice it at all until the cake was all set up on the table.....when then Linda came by and said, NO.....this is not the design I have requested......

Apa boleh aku cakap.....DUBB......feeling like my heart had stop beating.....oo my god....what have I done???......It was my mistake......tidak notice langsung Linda did ever give me a design as a sample....yang aku ingat, Linda did mention that the theme colour was white and blue....I did remember that one.....I can still remember Linda requested for a different flavour for each cakes....ok...I did that....but the design was not of her request....ghee....i cannot take back the cake for another redecoration.....time was not enough to do so....

I was down....so down at the moment......but sometimes mistakes are unavoidable.....to Linda, do forgive me.....I do hope the wedding isn't ruined by me though.....so sorry....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...