Introducing : Batriesyia Online Store





This is just part of my part-time hobby.....hopefully i do get full support from all my friends out there.....do browse through my other blog for the items on sale at the moment......it is my hand made and it is ready made.....meaning i take no orders as i was just testing the market. I am only selling what i have added in the blog.....for further details, do visit : http://batriesyiaonlinestore.blogspot.com/.

This store is meant for everything, meaning there are not only my handmade items on jewellery, next time there might be something else....

To all my dearie friends, thanks for visiting.......i will update items from time to time......

2 comments:

WaWa said...

Slm kak nina..akak ni mmg kretip la..wat gelang mutiara pun pandai...

zanaz said...

cantik design tu nina. seni betui kamu. omedetto on ur new biz...all the best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...