~Cuppies For A Loyal Customer~


50 pcs cuppies for my loyal customer......

I made these cuppies for one of my regular customers......as usual, the decoration is totally my own choice.....once in a while he will tell me what are the themes or etcetera but most of the cases, I would be given full authority to do what I want.....usually I found it very difficult to dig for ideas when I had to make it my way......it's easier of course when ideas are roughly given to me.....



Simplicity is of course a must when the idea did not actually pop into my mind.....I could not do the digging......especially when I would only start thinking by the time the buttercream has already been made up.....hehe.....meaning I was about to start to put everything onto the canvas.....in this case, the cuppies are in standby mode.....preparing themselves for the make up........I am not the type of person who would spend even a bit of time making draft or whatsoever as a guideline...I am more to a 'jump to it' person......hehe....ideas would come along the way......so no need troubling myself into any kind of pre drafting situation....what a bad bad cake decorator.....ahaks.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...