~The Book Finally Arrived~



I was so passionate when it comes to book....I could ignore anything but books......it is such a theraphy when you can silently sit and rest back just by reading books.....I abhor very much the noisy sound as it could distract me. While silent can be a very bored situation to some people, I am otherwise......

After just a few days waiting, I can assured of the company's competency......they are very good in performing their service......the tracking record is superb.....I will surely come back for more.....however, do make sure you are looking for books that are hardly found here as the currency exchange is quite high......not forgotten the delivery charges, so be sure to combine your order all at once coz' it is much cheaper.....I am a kind of impatient person so I don't really care about the delivery cost......I don't think I can wait for the normal delivery process so I chose to have my items delivered ASAP which is of a high cost......hehehe......

One is done, I am waiting for more coming soon.....this is very addicted.....hehe.....




.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...