Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~A Cake For Nobody~




As clearly stated above, this cake is actually for nobody.....it's a dummy cake, i made for my display collection.....the main focus is actually practising with the gumpaste.......and the bow is part of the practise.....i am so glad it turned out marvellous......I’m quite happy with the way this came out though i required a lot of precise adjustment of everything, here and there.....well....i am not an expert.....meaning, this is better than good for me......i wish i could venture into more, not only as cake decorator but as a cake designer.....but being imaginative or extravaganza unique are just not me, so i better stick by being simple as i can be.....



Meanwhile, these simple cakes belong to my loyal customer........i think this is the 4th order from each of the customer for the cheese cake and chocolate cake.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...