~White Fondant~



The cake was made of a whole white fondant as requested.......it looks like it's a simple thing to do....which is otherwise......I wanted to remain adhere to what my customer actually wants....which was the most difficult to find......white flowers......I never thought it could be that hard.....i don't have enough time to make my own flowers as the order came in a sudden......however it was a relief when I finally found one....the only one after a tiring search.....









Baby accompanied me throughout the decorating process from 11 pm to 1 am.......watching me, asking me, begging me to give her every bit of excess fondant that I have for her to play with.....she had her own space to create whatever she wanted to do with it as long as she did not interfere with my work.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...