Monday, August 3, 2009

~Emergency Cake~



It was saturday morning.....wasn't feeling well actually......still early......suddenly i received a call about few minutes to 8 a.m.....it was a call from Mrs Roslina requesting me to make a birthday cake for a friend.....and wanted it to be delivered by 4 pm on the same day.....

I was "ohh....my"......i was still resting my head in front of the television.....well....it was a weekend right?.....who do not want a rest......but....I cannot say NO to her......so i rushed to the kitchen....start my baking of course......was hoping that I could finished baking and decorating before 1 pm.....coz I had a plan to go out that afternoon......well...i made it.....i started at 9 am and finished everything by 1 pm.....i made it!! yeay......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...