~Hey There Little Teddies~




Made these cupcakes for a colleague.....it's supposed to be some kind of surprise for that best friend of hers, right? One of my customers who really trust my work and my creativity......but what i like the most, she never doubted me.....hehe.....she ordered a box of cupcake and a cake....and this one is meant for her best friend i think....

When she said she wants a bear on the cupcake, i suggested to her to do this miniature coz i have been longing to do it again.....you know what happen when you tend to leave the skill behind for so long.....I almost forgot all the steps!!

These two miniatures that i made was prepared just this morning. It's a case of letting things aside when you don't feel like doing it. That is what had happened to me last night. After finish decorating that cake and the cupcake, something inside telling me that the miniatures can be done later. So this is what happened.....i packed up few things coz i made those miniatures at my office!! hehe.....sorry boss......hahaha.....



p/s while finishing the cake, i noticed the wordings to be a bid weird....it is supposed to be like that or did i read it wrong via sms? when i checked, it is .mj not .my. Still not satisfied, i texted her.....is it .mj.....not .my? Yes...it's .mj.....oooo what a stupid question to ask hahaha......when the text already written that way, so just follow aaa....

My Customer said:
Semua puji kek u sedap n cantik. tq

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...