Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~An Investment In Knowledge~



This time it is not about teaching, but i am learning.......it's my hubby who sent me to this course......since it's his treat, i thought why not.........hubby said, go....just go.....you like it, you do it.....do not limit yourself.....it's ok to keep on gaining knowledge.......you would loose nothing.....everyday is always a learning process for me.......



It was a tiring day actually.....class started at 9 am until 7 pm.....but the knowledge is priceless.....the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand, as a quote from someone i have once read. I have to admit everyday is still a learning process for me but knowing is not enough, we must apply it.......

However, remember this quote from Albert Einstein :

"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
For knowledge is limited to all what we now know and understand,
while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there
ever will be to know and understand
"

Most importantly;

"The only source of knowledge is EXPERIENCE"

But I love this one better;

"A book is a gift you can open and open again"

"I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent;
curiosity, obsession, and dogged endurance, combined with
self critisicm, have brought me to my ideas
"

"Knowledge is of no value until you put everything into practice"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...