Thursday, May 26, 2011

~Go get a punch bag~


A pink punch bag looks cute though....

Went to see my personal doctor.....and she told me to get a punch bag......haru je kan....am I that stressed sampai kena telan ubat, sampai kena tumbuk punch bag tu sekuat-kuatnya.......there are times bila hati tiba2 menjadi sangat lemah......never been like this before......even when I lose someone special in my life, I have never cried.....but this time, it's different......betul bak kata doktor, kita tak akan diuji dengan ujian yang tidak mampu untuk kita tangani.....tidak boleh lari, harus berdepan......tp at the moment, I chose to run away....I have to......but my big tq to my lovely friends....u know who u are who have always been there to comfort me......being a good listener, for handing over ur shoulder for me to lean on.....to dear hubby, tq for being such a supportive companion to me.....

Why do we get stressed?  and how do we handle it?  if x de sapa2 who you think could really understand u, first go get a punch bag and punch it as hard as u can to release your emo.....my doctor said it is good....i said i don't have any so i guess that won't help me for the time being......so, what do i do? well, i turn to my hobby as my stress reliever....as i used to say before, my hobby is my stress reliever.....it helps me a lot.....it does.....


Yes, i cried.....cried because i have to.....then only i knew......thing happens because it is written that way....as a human being, i was chosen to experience it, to rectify and to move on......what ever the reason was for, i thank You God for choosing me.....i am blessed.....i forgot that i have gone through something far more bigger than this one.....i really have forgotten how to calm down.....now i realize....and i am more happy to move on with my life......there are ups and downs in life, there are times when u are written to be at the bottom, but later u could be at the top....just be thankful for everthing that you have......

Let me leave u with a view that could express u how my heart feels at the moment.....full of calmness, full of colours.....it makes me happy......well...life is short......my doctor said, don't care about others.....as the only one who knows ur sincerity is Allah......not any of the person who has the power over u right now......let them use it......u just move on....

3 comments:

::Azura Rahman:: said...

akak.. kenapa nie?.. huhu.. sedih zura baca luahan perasaan akak nie.. sabar ye kak.. itu je mampu zura buat.. mmg ada ketika kite rasa stress sgt2.. menangis adalah treatment terbaik.. ini semua ujian Allah kak.. sabar ye.. zura pon tgh stress sgt2.. nnti kite borak2 luah perasaan erk.. for now.. akak rest tau.. jaga diri.. =)

wardah said...

apsal kak ? sapa yang buat kakak den jadi gini niH ? mmg nk kena rotan dak tu..huhuhuh
sabar..sabar..sabar .saya tahu akak kuat !!

-wardah, ktn-

BATRIESYIA-HOMEMADE said...

zura : tu le....x pe kita chat je nanti....

wardah : alhamdulillah....akak redha je.....ada lori ada bas, ada hari tuhan je le yang balas....eh..eh....main2 pantun 2 kerat lak..hehe....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...